Are you an injured worker?
The Saskatchewan Workers Compensation Board requires injured workers to see a physician to be referred to a physiotherapy clinic.
We are accredited to directly bill the Saskatchewan Workers Compensation Board (WCB) for primary physiotherapy assessment and treatment of injured workers referred by a physician.
Smithwick's Physiotherapy provides a high volume of service to injured workers. We are well experienced with WCB policies and procedures, and the WCB's Early Intervention Program.
YOUR PHYSIOTHERAPIST WILL PROVIDE ALL OF THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- assessment and treatment of your injury.
- education about your injury, expected recovery times, and management.
- development of a regional exercise program, progressing into global body and functional (work requirement) conditioning if required. A physiotherapist will prescribe and monitor all education and conditioning throughout the program.
- all written communication to the WCB and your employer.
- all initial return to work (RTW) allowances, and graduated RTW progressions as required.
If you have any questions about the WCB process, or would like to book an assessment, please contact us.
We look forward to assisting you.