You've been in an accident, now what?
Smithwick's Physiotherapy is accredited with Saskatchewan Government Insurance (SGI) to assess and treat clients that have been injured in a motor vehicle accident (MVA).
YOUR PHYSIOTHERAPIST WILL PROVIDE ALL OF THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- assessment and treatment of the injured region.
- education about your injury, time frames for recovery, and management strategies.
- all written and verbal communication with SGI, your Physician, and your employer if applicable.
- exercise prescription to deliver mobility, stretching, or strengthening exercises.
- secondary rehabilitation plans, including care from a multidisciplinary team when indicated.
We provide care to a high volume of SGI funded clients annually, thus we have considerable experience treating injuries related to a motor vehicle accident, and in managing the SGI file within the parameters laid out by the insurer.
We are approved to bill directly to SGI, removing that responsibility from you. Please contact us if you have further questions regarding SGI procedures, or to book an appointment.
We look forward to assisting you.